It’s that time of year again. The snow is melting (or is already gone) and you might be getting those ‘post ski season blues.’ We know the feeling all too well. Instead of moping over the fact that winter does start again for 208 (gulp) days, get stoked on skiing by checking out some noteworthy highlights on how your favorite athletes performed this season on their Full Tilt Boots.
- Henrik Harlaut takes home the Bronze at Dew Tour Breckenridge on his B&E boots.
X Games Aspen
- Mathilde Gremaud wins Gold in Women’s Big Air on the Soul Sister
- Maggie Voison takes home Bronze in Women’s Slopestyle on the Soul Sister
X Games Real Ski
- Phil Casabon takes home the Gold with his Real Ski segment on his signature B&E Pro’s
- Par ‘Peyben’ Hagglund take home the Silver on the all new Ascendants
- Henrik Harlaut brings home the Gold at Stubai on his B&E Pro’s.
- Mathilde Gremaud, Kea Kuehnel, and Elena Gaskell take over the podium in Quebec on their Soul Sister boots
- Guilia Tanno wins the Bronze at Font Romeu on her Soul Sisters
- Colby Stevenson wins the Silver at Silvaplana on his First Chair 6’s
View this post on Instagram
I was so happy to land the run I dreamed up and had this song blasting in my ears: Collie Buds- Come Around. @monsterenergy @k2skis @usfreeskiteam #k2poacher @oakleyskiing Came 2nd place at the last world cup of the season between two Swiss psychos!! @andriragettli @buhsch
The Best In The World Ride Full Tilt
Our Full Tilt team riders were killing it all season long. From crushing the competition circuit, to putting out banger content, it’s pretty easy to see that the best skiers in the world ride full tilt boots. Be like your favorite pro and find the Full Tilt Boot that is right for you.